Wednesday, September 3, 2008

E M E R G E...Drinking....Cycling.....

On Sat,I went to EMERGE with han ling at Sunway Convention Centre...hmmm...it was fun though...there were 83 activities organised by them...these activities include beauty pageant,man hunt,band,vocal,freestyle and other sports....there was a great beat boxer...i think he won....><wild side of me...keke...><



Went to Flora's after dinner in McD..After Flora's,Theodore,Vivi,Aaron and I went to Ivan's house to continue playing cards...Theodore teached me how to play...at last,i understand a bit la...haha...then ivan did a drink,a mixture of vodka and sunkist i think....and another one vodka with ribena and sprite if i'm not mistaken....i drank it only coz it tasted really nice~hehe...after drinking,got a bit dizzy and tired...Vivi was a bit high...i thought she was drunk...doing things that made us laugh...it was 2 something already...time to go home and sleep...Vivi slept first...i went online for a while till 3am...next day,woke up at 7.45am for breakfast at McD...after that,cycling here we go!!!it was a sunny day...kept on applying sunblock...hehe...it was a great and enjoyable time being with my share group...nothing to be worried about...will forget those hurtful and sad times...do you know that missing you is so painful?why this feelings wont fade away?why all these happen all of a sudden?i wish to hate you with all my heart but i just cant do it...i dont know why...God,it is You that all I need...help me to get through all this pain.....i rely on You and uphold everything to You,Lord....
Here are some pics when we went cycling....



My share group..



All of us had a fun time and really tired....After cycling,took a cab to midvalley to meet mummy...it was raining heavily...brought my laptop to do my assignments and his essay...was in starbucks till 11 something...stayed 2 nites with mummy...spending time with her was great...i miss my brothers...hmmm...i wish to go home now...honestly, i miss home....T.T

0 comments: