Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Holidays...

hmmm...long time din't update my blog already...i have been busy spending time with my family and relatives...cousins came back for 2 weeks to celebrate Christmas with us...it was really fun spending time with my cousins...so during the holidays,3 families went up to the zoo at lokawi and also to national park the following day...we had a blast!!!it was really fun...but the zoo was a bit smelly..haha..so here are pics captured during these 2 trips...

At the zoo~~My lovely family~~



Me and cute lil cousins~~ Jemimah and Kalos...




Uncle John and family


Mummy and I



Mummy and I


Uncle James and family~~with Kalos only...the others hilang!!hehe~~



Un.John,Aunt Amy,me,Candice and Ivan~



Mel and Candice..

Lil Kalos with the snake...he was so brave...cute^^



Elephant..

i forgot what this called..monkey showing off...
















There were a lot more pics of animals...lazy upload ler...




Photos of the National Park trip~~









Love mummy~~im so ugly...><

1 comments:

shifat said...

haha...
finally updated ur blog...
wow...
u and ur family seems like having a very nice trip wor...
haha...
happy new year...