Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Break...

Sorry for being mia...

Last week was a disastrous yet dreadful week because it was assignment week...

staying up till 7am??did not have much sleep that week..dreadful ey?2 assignments due in the same week...gosh..business law and accounting...sigh...everything is getting harder,tougher...mum is right...studying is not easy...need to work hard for it...
So,after that dreadful week,i get to go back home to KK on Good Friday...yoohoo~~coz its Easter break...i can get more sleep...haha...

Went for facial on Wednesday then to mum's office...haha..sigh...going back to KL on this Sunday...


Mummy working~~


I have nothing to better to do....

When i'm at home, i'm constantly annoying my brothers especially the youngest one..hehe...





In my room...In my parent's room...

Gonna sleep now..
See you in my dreams..
Bye~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Show Original Post

Ethan said...

Good night..