Thursday, August 20, 2009

My 20th birthday...









Basically, my birthday falls on every 12th of August..
Well, it's another year of getting old...
This time is a step in the circle of 20 years...
Argghh..thinking of it made me felt so so old...time really flies...
Well, during 12 midnight, my housemates gave me a surprise with a cake...I was totally shocked..unexpected!!!Then,the exact day, early in the morning, I received a birthday card from a friend...and after a few hours, I got a call from a cake house saying that they wanted to deliver cupcakes for me..I was shocked as I did not order any cupcakes..and I thought it was my bunch of friends giving me surprises..but when i went to uni and asked them,it was not them..After that, I thought it was my bf...but it wasn't him...hmm..Finally, I knew who gave me the cupcakes..it was the same guy that send me the birthday card...Well,thanks...hehe..
This birthday was full of surprises...it was great!!~

As the night finally approached, my beloved friends and I went to 1U to have a dinner in Chillis...
Met up with him then off we went to the restaurant...It was full house.. we are required to wait for a while..
After 15 min, there was a place for us...we sat down and ordered what we want to fill our hungry stomach...
After dinner, cupcakes were served.. a total of 25 cupcakes..and there were only six of us..we ate 1 each..the rest of them were given to the waiters there as we couldn't finish it..
So, this was my awesome birthday accompanied by the ones that are special and precious to me.
Love them till bits..

Pictures were captured...enjoy^^During 12 midnight...^^



With Nadia and Grace(housemate)





Us on the way there...

Besties..Jacy and Shao Yen...



My precious one~♥


Everybody's yummy food...





uiseh~gentlemen...






Nice decorated cupcakes~~






♥♥♥




























Ohh...finally..it took me 3 days to upload these pics...
The line here is so slow...gosh~teruknya~~
Anyways..I would like to thank my friends for celebrating with me..treasure our friendship♥
and also my precious one~~cherish the love and moments that we share♥

0 comments: