Sunday, November 16, 2008

Back in KK^^ Dewi's Birthday Party....

i'm back in KK...yeah~everybody's first impression was "er...mel,u fat already"....gosh!!even my dad said that....sigh~~~actually i knew it already..coz i keep on eating nonstop in KL...midnight also eat then straight away go sleep...haiyo...but there's only one person that say i loose weight that is Fong Ni...thats weird...^^ hmmm...i've been spending time with friends and family these few days..saturday nite was dewi's birthday...been cam whoring d whole nite...hehe...got to loose weight ler...cannot simply eat eh..start dieting~..hmmm...T.T

Dewi's Birthday Party @ South Rock Cafe,Damai...

Had fun though...long time dint see my best friend dy...when i saw her,i was very happy...she is always there for me when i'm sad...she understands me...hehe~~happy to have her as my best friend~~

Pics of me n her on that night....>.<

























Mel & Shin Wei

0 comments: