Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Back in KL again~

I'm back in Sunway again~
Kinda miss home and my brothers...
Felt so so quiet when i was back in my small little room here...
This week no tutorials only lecture...
So,still can fool and play around...hehe..
This sem will be definitely a tough sem...
Based on the past years performance,the subjects that I've enrolled pointed out 50% failure rates according to my lecturers...ARRRGGGHHH!!!
Week 4-Subject:Company Reporting need to hand in Assignment 1...on my birthday somemore~Sigh...sigh...sigh...
Gonna work hard!!!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh ya...went for fine dining in Sutera Harbour,KK...
With Mummy and Aunt Florence...
That night the dinner was RM400 plus for three of us...
So expensive...shocked me...

Pichasss...































Mummy..miss u so much~~

When I just landed in the airport,I felt like going home already...
Sobzzzz T.T



1 comments:

^jacy_惠^ said...

wow..that was expensive man..haha~~~
sutera harbour..is it where we stayed before?
well..you have all of us here..if you feel bored and homesick..feel free to find us ya..^^