Friday, July 3, 2009

Wonderful night with IS friends..

On Saturday night, Farah came and picked me up to have a gathering dinner with IS friends at Waterfront, Toscani's restaurant...they served western food there...The food there was really AWFUL,EXPENSIVE and THE PORTION OF A PLATE OF DISH WAS SO SMALL!!It was quite a disappointed one but the gathering was fun..hehe...After the dinner,Farah,Douglas,Daryl,Ashley and I went to Coffee Bean for second round...ate Oreo Cheesecake...arggghhh..so fattening but it was just so irresistable!!!plus Shirley told me that I put on weight ...aikssss!!!need to start dieting!!!

As for today, went to church with family as usual...then to Wisma Merdeka with my mummy...both of us got new clothes...hehe...mummy really spoil me...after that,went home and sleep coz last nite talked on the phone from 12am till 2.30am then woke up at 6.30am to get ready for church...then dinner at VIP Restaurant with Uncle James's family and Popo...Un.James specially spend us eat nice food tonight coz I just came back from West Malaysia...Thank you so much Uncle!!You really siak me ooooo....hehe...After dinner,went to yam cha with friends at Yoyo,Damai...end of today...


Pichassssssssss.......

0 comments: