Sunday, August 17, 2008

My 19th Birthday Celebration


This is my first post here...Hmmm...i'm going to write about my birthday...i know its kinda late but yeah,i'm gonna write about it because it was a meaningful one for me...It was my first time celebrating my birthday in KL without my family and you...BUT,i still have my share group and a bunch of precious friends...I heart them!!!!! 11th August,it was a calm night...i was watching cantonese series as usual...then a message was received from Flora,my share group leader saying that she is downstairs now taking me out for yum cha...when i reached outside of my condo,my share group was there and sang happy birthday to me...i was so surprised and shocked for a while but i was okay after that...hmmm...cheese cake..yummy!!chit chat for a while and everbody went back home as it was getting late already.As the midnight approached,i received lots of greetings...Thanks everyone!Then,the next day,went to school as usual..after class,went to meet my best friend,Dewi, in Pyramid...took sticker pics and hang out...After Pyramid,my friends came to pick me up and off we go for steamboat and barbeque buffet in somewhere near Jacy's house.It was a great dinner!!!My stomach was bloated as i over ate...i kept silent the whole night..din't talked much...i apologise because of my mood..i hate myself for being like that!!!After dinner,my friends brought the cake and celebrated with me...i love them...i received a gift from them too...its a round jar contain of different colours of stars...its really nice and i really appreciate it!THANK YOU!!!!





Here are some of the pictures captured on that night...




Foooooddddddd....


Precious Friends.....






Kai Siang,Mel,Yhorng



I'm cooking eh...


Me with ice cream....

Chocolate Mousse Cake!!!!YUMMY!!!




Me and birthday cake






They made me eat out the candle...GOSH!!! @_@

The gift from them...


muaksss~~thank you guys again....


P.S Thank you guys for the meal and cake too....^^





Thats all for that night....I really had fun...though that day my mood was like shit but i felt really happy to have u guys by my side celebrating with me...really appreciate it...all of u coloured my life and make my life meaningful once again...sadness go away....i am a Can Can wanna be!!!!



















































0 comments: