Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Wonderful Week

The day before yesterday,Jacy,Shao Yen and i went to Sakae Sushi in Pyramid for lunch after class...We went there because Shao Yen need to meet a friend and Jacy went there to meet her friends too...I followed to accompany Shao Yen...>.<>














The ambience in Sakae Sushi....GREAT!!!^^
Jacy eating ramen...her favourite...><
Shao Yen ....wakaka....busy with her phone...
Shao Yen and Jacy....

Me eating the california roll...







Pictures of myself captured in Sakae Sushi...Loving myself....woohoo~~~~^^ *smilez*








As for yesterday,went for movie with Flora,Aaron,Daryl&David(part of the share group)..watched The Mummy again...haha...before that,i watched it with my friends already...before the movie,we went for dinner in Ajisenramen...they offer nice food at a very reasonable price there...i was very full...stomache was bloated!!!need more exercise!!!







Today,my condo is undergoing fogging operation...there is a notice saying that all hostelites must evacuate the building before 10am..at first,i was planning to sleep till 12pm because there is no class, but due to the fogging,i woke up at 9 something to prepare myself to walk to uni to do my assignment.At last,i was too lazy to walk and i stayed inside my room...waited till 12pm...kai and yhorng came to pick me up for lunch...after lunch,we went for badminton for 2 and a half hours...edwin did join us too...we were all exhausted...






some pics for today....
























my face so red.....><
















boys playing badminton......


After badminton,we went to Pyramid to do my online assignment...brought my laptop there but the battery was low and there was no plug for me to charge there...the line was very poor...i need to rush my assignment because it will be due on 5pm sharp...i did not manage to finish all the questions becuase my laptop was out of battery...called Jacy to help me to submit it although not finish...haiz...so its a lesson for me...dont do things last minute...everything goes wrong last minute...that assignment consists of 5%...its a lot..i regret i did not do it earlier...T.T




After that,we went back to uni to do some printing then off we go for dinner in medan...




So,thats my day...a miserable yet happy day...off to bed now...nitez...

0 comments: