Sunday, May 3, 2009

Last Week~~

Nothing much happened...
To uni as usual~
Attending lectures and tutorials...
On Wednesday,went to California Fitness for gym...
I went there from Wed till Fri...skipped Sat...coz my whole body was extremely in pain due to the lack of exercise...So unfit!!!
Went just now with Shao Yen..hehe~
============================================================================
Thursday, Lai Kang accompanied me to have dinner after my gym session..then walked back to my condo...

So,on Labour's day, woke up quite late then headed to gym by the free shuttle bus all alone coz my friends went back to their hometown...my personal trainer,Dolly came and teached me to use some of the equipments in the gym...and describe which equipment is meant for which part of the body...
Worked out on cardio for almost an hour then stretching out...my whole body felt like collapsing...so so so tired...
After gym,had dinner with Shirley and went over to her house...slept a night there...

Then on Sat, took the cab back to my place...once i enter my room, my phone rang...its Aaron..asking me out for lunch and movie...i quickly change coz after that straight away go church...he came and fetch me then we headed to Pyramid...went to Kim Gary to have lunch and watched a horror movie, The Uninvited...quite scary but not as scary as Coming Soon...Coming Soon is the one that scare me the most..After movie,went to church then dinner at SS15...and McD's Chocotop for me as dessert...fatnessss!!!haha...after drive thru McD,he went and bought some DVDs..Then drove me back home~
It was a tired day ahhh...whole day out...at midnight,talked on the phone with Sharon...long time din't talk so talked till 2 something...miss those days when we were in secondary school~~

On Sunday...watched a couple of drama series..and i finished the whole series of it...at 5pm, Shao Yen and me headed to gym...worked out a while then we had our dinner...

Actually I should be doing my Money and Cap assignment now but instead,i'm here blogging about my life...So thats my week...nice,tired yet painful week...hehe..

Tata..>.<

0 comments: