Sunday, May 10, 2009

Ministry Of Sound~

Last week...got back my assignments for Business Law and Management..
Business Law got 19/30, quite disappointed...):
Management got Distinction...hehe...happy...
Money and Cap assignment handed in on Friday...
Oh ya..got another nickname from a guy..he calls me Mels...=.="'


================================================================


Last night after church,went to Kim Gary to have dinner with Aaron and Viviana...
After that,Aaron left with his friends and left both of us...
We din't know what to do as all the shops are closed already..
Viviana said lets go club at MOS...and I was like huh?!really!!~
Coz i'm curious what's happening inside,so I went in with her...
Went to sit at the lounge so we can chit chat...
After a while, a guy approached us...he offered to buy us a drink...
I looked at Viviana and Viviana accepted his offer...and I was like oh..ok...
Then he asked me what i wanted to drink...I answered Coke..
He was like 'err,u don't drink?'...means beer...i was like 'err,no..'
Viviana ordered Chivas coke...
Both of them kept chatting and I was sitting there quietly...well,its me...don't talk much...
I noticed the guy kept looking at me...he kept trying to get me to speak but I just answered what he asked..
Then he told me that he really likes me and kept repeating that I'm really cute...I was really frightened...I kept telling Vivi that im really scared already...she said there is no need to scared...
But I was shivering already...I wanted to go home but Vivi said go home at 3am only...aiksss~
They smoked,chat and kept drinking...and I was having cocktail...I dint pay a single cent for the drinks...its all on him...There are couples kept on kissing nonstop there...I think the girl mabuk dy...guy touched here and there...what a live show!!~~swt...
But i insisted to go home at 1 something coz could'nt stand it anymore...
Vivi accompanied me to take the cab back home and she will go back for clubbing after sending me...
Gosh~
It was a scary experience...don't ever wanna go there again...coz i'm not those type that can socialize, drink and dance...>.< ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ On Sunday...went to California Fitness...met Natalia,old church friend from Sabah...she asked me whether wanna join the yoga class coz it was meant for beginners...so Vivi and I joined yoga... Wah...stretch here and there...It was tiring but I enjoyed and loved it...After shower,we went walk walk around then to MNG...bought a skirt since there was 15% discount for Mother's Day...so I took the opportunity to buy something...there were still lots of things that I really loved but it was too expensive...Saw a cute pair of sandals at Mod...Gosh..I love it very much!!! Cannot buy la...must control...T.T Thats all for last week... *exams around the corner* Mel must gear up studying...arghh!!~~I need motivation and determination!!! Nitez...

1 comments:

Steam said...

Good girl as always.. Great! I salute u! Keep up the good work~