Monday, May 18, 2009

So much to do,yet so little time...

Today...i handed in my Accounting assignment...
Had been working hard for it for the last 3 days...coz i remembered the wrong due date for it...
So so so careless...well,at least i din't found out yesterday..
If not,I will be in really deep trouble...gosh...so much to do,yet so little time...
On Fri night, Lia and me went for dinner at BBQ Plaza then headed to Starbucks to do our assignment...After some time, we were really fed up on continuing it...so we cam-whored a while...to relax ourselves...hehe...then a waiter came n told us that they were closing the place in 15 minutes..
so we changed to KFC where it was opened for 24 hours...
We did till 2.30am in the morning...then took a cab back home which is doubled the normal price...>.<>


Mine is chocolate chip and Lia's Frapucinno Green Tea...











Lia and me...arghh..I look so chubby...FAT-ness in me...):

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yishhh...I wanna avoid u...do u know that??can't u get it??I kept ignoring u coz i can't stand ur character!!!u're so bossy...kept ordering me to do this do that...im not ur servant la...i'm good enough to accompany u here and there dy...i had enough of u...so please just stay away from me..u make my life so difficult and sorrowful..u're so annoying...and please don't underestimate me!!!screw u ah!!!yishhhh....please don't test my patience...i admit that my EQ is very low...so what?!kept bugging people for help and what attitude u gave others...not even a word of appreciation..not even thank you...u kept taking advantage of kind people...hate to see u doing that to other people...u and me...FRIENDS? please just cut it out!! please stop bullshit-ing around la pls...sending me such messages...u r the one that need help and u send such rude messages to me??please la...kept rushing people to do things just for ur own sake...my goodness...please put urself in front of the mirror n see thoroughly and clearly of urself ok...its not my rights to serve u or what...please just vanish from my wonderful life right now...

Ok...enough of scolding and cursing...back to do my work...:)

Nitez~

0 comments: